Wednesday 3 January 2024

Welcome to 2024 - Wow!

I wish you have a wonderful New Year. This is a good time to review your options and wants. 2023 was a difficult year for the world, but there is always hope which history has reported throughout the eras. I don't do New Year Resolutions, but I continue to eat healthier, go to the gym and re-examine my balances. My priority is family and Mr Attitude. Next is who I socialize with. Then there is my determination to get my new book "Ominous" out there when it is published. I want to make books a priority equal to my practice and that should be a challenge. I also want to thank you for reading my blogs. In todays world it can be daunting knowing who to trust. I wanted to write to you today about one of the sessions, I attended about Ending the Injustice of Generational Poverty, but I wanted you to ease into such topics, so today I thought I would just welcome you back to me, and thank you and wish you a good year. I will provide you with the aforementioned notes next. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment