Friday 26 January 2024

Have a good weekend people!

I was going to post about one of the talks from the Men's Conference, but decided that I didn't want to leave you with that, so I posted from my Sinai tour and included a photograph. I have many albums of photographs of my travels. I haven't placed them in my books but am doing the same as my papers, scanning them and then in the garbage they go. My Veteran buddies have informed me that I should not do that but give them to our school. The photo I just posted, I don't think our school would want. So, why not post them here for you so you don't have to see the same book cover, over and over again. My veteran buddies have informed me that I am destroying memories. I don't look at it that way. My memories are in the crevices of my brain. However, I have listened and am keeping the most cherished. I will give some up to the school and others with people in them to those people if I know where they are. I do hope you enjoy them. This weekend I am attending another Sisters of Crime event about books. I am also attending a party, hardy, "winter blues event". For those of you who do have a seasonal sadness, go find yourselves one of those lamps which provides artificial sunlight. You should be able to find it at Costco. I woke up feeling like I want to read a book for pleasure, so I am going to find some time for that. Remember to try to keep balance in your life. Work is important but so is family, friends and time for fun. We are not meant to be in isolation. We need others in our lives but make sure they are a positive influence. So, for now, rest up and recharge. "Ominous" will be available shortly and then I shall begin my next book. A teaser will be at the back of "Ominous". What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment