Wednesday 17 January 2024

Have to give priorty to final work before it goes to the publisher - Ominous is almost ready. I am so excited

Every time I have a free moment, I think I am good getting back to normal. However, my normal isn't quite normal. I am going to give my book, one more final read to ensure there are no errors. When you go buy a book, you usually do find some error or other, do you not? Well, since this is my favourite book, I want to ensure it is perfect for you. I also have Amazon updating something or other which has to wait. After this is done, I am all set to provide you with your notes. Please be patient with me. Until then, I shall cut and paste the Middle East section for you again, once a week. I shall do this later in the week, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment