Search This Blog

Friday 26 January 2024

For Love Of Country Military Policewoman - Middle East Continues (Photo just off Base shown) www.silvaredigonda.ca/amazon

One of the American military police gave me roses for no special occasion. He had been on assignment where he could buy roses and he did. I kept those roses for my entire tour of duty. I would just love looking at them and as they withered and died I could not bring myself to throw them out. For the first two years after returning home from the Middle East, I would constantly have fresh flowers in my home. To this day, I love flowers and have them inside and outside of my home. Red roses have always been my favourite and those red roses my American colleague gave me were cherished for a very long time. Excerpt From: Silva Redigonda. “For love of country : military policewoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment