Tuesday 23 January 2024

Just letting you know about my writing and postings - Writers corner

For you who are new reading my posts, I have kept copies of all my work. For a bit of time, I have posted on this blog and then used the paper as scrap to write notes etc...Sometimes, like I just did now, I will copy and paste some old work. Don't ask me why. Perhaps it is just a way of not letting me think that it was a waste. We all learn as we go through life. I do believe I get better as I grow older. If not, I am sure someone will let me know. I also write notes of seminars and Conferences I go to. This year I want to spend more time on my writing for fun while still working in my practice. My latest book "Ominous" is very exciting for me. I do hope you will like it. If you belong to a readers club, have a bookstore, or know of a fair in the Toronto area where I can go and sell my books, please let me know. I love interacting with other authors and readers. Often, when I am at a Book Fair, I have aspiring writers coming to me for advice. I always make time for them. If you want to write, then write. If you want to sing, then sing. If you want to paint, paint. Please do not let people discourage you from your dreams, hope, passions.......(as long as it is legal). Be who you want to be. Surround yourself with positive people. Re-examine who is in your life. Do they make you happy? Have a good week. Being able to sing, write, paint etc.....is a gift. Cherish it and nurture it........What do you think? Always feel free to ask a question or leave a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment