Friday 22 December 2023

Merry Christmas World + Happy Holidays

I am preparing for Christmas so I probably won't talk to you until after the holidays. I want to return, time permitting, to continue with my tour of the Middle East, Theology notes and I also owe you much from all the conferences I attended. I should be able to mail my books to you from most places in the world. Even though I don't agree with everyone's politics, I like to treat everyone equally myself. There is much suffering in the world today and much is uncertain, but I wish to extend my best wishes to everyone and the safe return of the Israeli people who were taken. My Christmas wish this year is that we be able to live in peace with each other and to learn to love each other. Our time on earth is so limited and we can do so much to help each other by being kinder and more accepting of our differences. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment