Tuesday 12 December 2023

Fees are increasing to $160.00 per 50 minutes in January 2024

I have just completed (I hope) my assessment for the College and have updated my web site and Psychology Today for my practice. Now, I can get back to my final reading of my much anticipated book "Ominous". This shall now be my priority. I shall read it aloud so I can catch anything amiss. Have I told you I love this book? So, if you would like to invite me for a reading or to your bookstore, community centre, Senior home, book club, cafe etc......You know, even if you are an organizer where people cannot afford to buy books, I will come anyway to talk about either my practice, therapy or books. I now also have a functional car (which I actually have to bring in for a check up) so I am not restricted to Toronto. I do appreciate parking. I am very open to everyone. Hey Guy Buy Me is not for youth. I do not allow youth to open the book. However, the rest have no cartoons and it is quite safe though more suited to adults. It is amazing how much I have accomplished as well as having my pound of fun. Keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment