Saturday 16 December 2023

Scam Alert - Don't fall for it people

"I am a private investigator and have been contracted by a financial institution to ascertain your relationship to an individual who died sometime ago. He died intestate and left behind an estate, we have reasons to believe that you may be related to the deceased. For further information, please contact me or the Assessor for confirmation. Yours Sincerely, Victor Chenello" "This message is from Victor Chenello secured server a...." This does get tiresome but some people always seem to respond and believe. Don't fall for it. Twice I already received emails reported to be from the FBI to tell me how much money I am about to receive. Really the FBI? How rediculous. I tried to forward it unsuccessfully to the FBI. I don't think they like to be impersonated. I shall start pasting them again, if only that someone out there doesn't hope it is true. Believe me, it isn't. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment