Thursday 7 April 2022

Word On The Street 11&12 June 22 at Queens Park

I am very excited to be back at Word on The Street this summer. The three changes are the dates (11&12 June) which I am happy with because it will be warm or should be; that it has moved from the Water front to Queens Park. I have to admit I prefer the waterfront, but I am sure they have their reasons. This year will be a two day event and I am sure that will drain me, but it is outside and we need to be back with people who love books. This is a headsup and I hope you will share the information. I have finished writing my next book and am patiently waiting for results. I want to make sure it is published for next years Word On the Street. Please drop by and visit me and if you are so inclined I take my coffee black. I also like boston cream donuts but it is too messy at book fairs. Stay well and keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment