Friday 22 April 2022

#Vladamere Putin - Russia’s Satan 11 - a relative?

Yesterday I was watching Putin’s new missile and it appears he calls it Satan 2. So who is Satan 1? Is Putin naming new adopted relatives, such as Junior or Senior? Is Putin number 1, 11, or 111? As Putin parades his toy of massive destruction he reminds me of the clown he is. I don’t like comparing him to a clown because I was a clown during one Christmas Parade and it was quite fun. I felt so much love from the little innocent children, enjoying their freedom. It is no surprise that this guy, Puta, oops, spelling mistake, was obviously ignored at some functions from the West. Now Putin has a new General who apparently is known for his cruelty. How much more can this unfair war against Ukraine last? Actually, it is a desecration against Ukraine, continuing to kill civilians, children, women as well as their pets and of course men. With Russians shooting civilians in the back of their heads, raping women and children, it is no surprise that Putin names his toy Satan. They are well acquainted or related - whatever. You know, I always wondered how Hitler managed to take over Germany and cause such massive torture and killings. I wondered how they failed to kill him, though people did try. I wonder how people with limited intelligence cause so much harm. The trauma that this Putin is causing is endless. Children should feel safe. Children should be safe. Democracy needs to be protected. As much as Putin’s war has disgusted me, Volodymyr Zelensky has uplifted my admiration for a leader, a comedian, an actor displaying dignity, and bravery for love of country and his people. I was watching a comedy series he is in about a teacher who becomes president after his rant about politics goes viral. I had to stop watching, because as I watched the beauty of Ukraine, its people, city and way of life - a democracy - it was too painful after Satan Jr or Senior or whatever identity Putin is owning, invaded to destroy. There is a place for you Putin and I do hope that you stop this war. It is disgraceful that one person and I use the word loosely can hold that much negative power, but I think it is clear what we need to do sooner rather than later to stop this threat against humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment