Friday 1 April 2022

For Love of Country: Military Policewoman continues https://www.silvaredigonda.ca

The Base Security Officer and all Military Police at CFB Chilliwack take this opportunity to thank MCpl Redigonda for her loyal service and wish her well on her future endeavours. From Sally – I have fond memories of our talks about “little boys” at the CFSIS canteen. Have a great retirement. From June French – Thanks again for your help when I was in Toronto in May 92. Best wishes for the future. A pleasant buzz stirred in the room. “Little boys?” Everyone chuckled. “What does that mean?” Bill asked, looking slightly perplexed. He was standing near enough to the head table that everything he said could be heard by most in the room. I smiled, remembering. I looked around and saw most of the Military Police men and women from my detachment. There was also a good representation from the SIU. I felt separate, as most eyes were on me. Excerpt From: Silva Redigonda. “For love of country : military policewoman"

No comments:

Post a Comment