Wednesday 15 July 2015

update books, psychotherapay, facebook etc...

I know I promised you a continuation on Schizophrenia and you will get it by the end of the week. Everything I have said I will place here, I shall. It is just usually a matter of time. I am presently transfering all my notes here that are pertaining to Abnormal psychology. The DSM has been updated but I am still placing my notes here because I believe they have merit. I have expanded to facebook, something I have resisted for a long time. However, I am only accepting invitations to people I know. I would like to open it to everyone, but not on the one I am actually using right now. I never expected to be contacted by so many people that I do know, so that is rather nice. The purpose of Facebook is because of the advice I received to get on there to sell my books. It has worked. People I have worked with in the past and others have been ordering my book, ebook on line and personally. I have not perfected the site as yet but it is getting better. When people order, I notice the flaws I need to amend. I didn't realize the benefits of catching up with old colleagues. That is very nice. They are scattered right across Canada. I am always interested in feedback so you too feel free to comment. Tomorrow, Thursday I will be in the office all day. I will be seeing a few clients but mostly I will be doing paperwork. If anyone wants to come to my office for a consult, to see it or to buy a book drop in. If the door is closed it means I am with a client.

No comments:

Post a Comment