Saturday 25 July 2015

Pan Am Games, Closing Ceremonies - Excitement for Pit Bull

Canada played great even though the U.S. won more medals. I am not really a sports fan and had no intention of seeing the games but when I heard Pit Bull was coming I was all in, even if I had to tolerate Mr West. There were an enormous amount of signatures from Canadians not wanting Kanya West. I didn't even know who he was until they mentioned who he was married to and showed a clip of him interrupting the music award when North America's sweetheart, Taylor Swift's moment was rudely interrupted. If Canada was going to have any rapper, it should have been Drake. I immediately looked up the best tickets for Pit Bull and all I found was seats behind him for $200. That is the only reason I chose to watch it on the screen instead. I cannot see myself looking at the backside of anyone for too long. So, next time they start up a petition to get rid of a rapper, which I understand they could not because there was a contract, tell us who the singers are in advance. The media would like to share now that it is West that people want to see, but not me, no sireeee. I wanted to see Pit Bull! Oh, well. Another time. Until then I shall continue to enjoy his music and even better without the other, I would have to suffer through. Vulgarity can stay where it is, without the contributions of our tax money. What were you thinking Organizer? Even our Mayor didn't know who he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment