Thursday 23 July 2015

My ebook is now being sold on Kobo.com

I have been giving my books priority for a few days. My shopping cart on my own web site is updated, however, I could not use the cart from Canada Post for reasons that I will not even begin to write about. I will be continuing to use their services however to mail books out. Anyone having any problems please contact me personally. I never even thought of going on Facebook but was informed to do so by a contact my publisher connected me with. I have a list of what he suggested I do and I will do all he suggests. I listen to the pros. I had no idea so many people I know are on Facebook and previous colleagues have been buying my book. I will eventually get better at this. I have had positive feedback from previous colleagues and two have told me that they could not put the book down. Since I know that these two do not provide compliments for no reason, I was quite flattered. I know that not all will like the book, but I am sure that there will be a passionate feeling good or bad. If any of you do read my book, don't be afraid of hurting my feelings. Let me know what you think. Enjoy your weekend. Have some play time and if there is something bothering you, remember you have choices. What do you think? P.S. I am making myself available to Book Clubs etc....Contact me if you are interested. I do have fun with the books side of the house. Veterans, contact me if you want group counselling or want to start up a support group in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment