Monday 20 July 2015

25,000 fine and/or one year in jail to practice when you are not qualified - Good!

Over and over again I get emails from people who are not qualified or are not willing to co-operate with the requirements of practicing as a psychotherapist. They want financial support or other support to fight the government. Over and over again I say good thing. I fully support this. I think it is a fantastic idea. People who put up a sign and say they are psychotherpists and make a pile of money who are not qualified are crying because they are afraid of getting a 25,000 or spending a year in jail. They seem to know the penalities better than I - jail time too? If that is what it takes, so be it, Amen. The email also called drugs, "killer drugs." Tell that to the people who need it to stay alive. Tell that to people who need stabilize the chemicals in their brain. Perhaps with a tad of education you may learn about the benefits of drugs and guess where drugs come from? How about taking biology 101? I am so happy that the government has taken control that I can do happy dances all over my living room. This is so long over do. When I was asking one person before the college of Psychotherapy existed why she was calling herself a psychotherpist when she wasn't, she said that is what people understood to gravitate them to her. I would actually like to see everything regulated including fortune tellers who prey on innocence. Can there really be someone on every block who has the ensight to tell you your future for 5.00? How much does $5.00 increase to? So, I believe that the public needs protection because sometimes the public does not know and why should they? They sometimes believe that there is a system in place where in Canada they should feel comfortable to see someone who is qualified for what they profess to do. So, everytime I get an email to support people who are not qualified I will write up a little burst on my blog as a form of happy dance to encourage the public to ensure that who they are seeing is legitimate according to the law. So, please take me off these emails because I do not support pretenders. Earn it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment