Friday 3 July 2015

My book site is back on as I was advised to do. Check out www.silvaredigonda.com

Well, I closed my book site as I explained before because I could not connect to Canada Post with Go Daddy. I sent out several emails to different web designers in Toronto with what I wanted and not one responded. I did call Canada Post and I will try to connect with them after I do some catch up with other things on my must do soon list. So, if any of you order my books or download my ebook and you are having any difficutly at all please let me know. You can also pick up a book from my office when I am doing paper work there. If you provide me with an address and postal code, I can check with Canada Post on their line to give you the various posting options and costs. The costs are almost as expensive as the books in some areas and more in others. However, I can post anywhere in the world. I had one person tell me that my second book could not be found anywhere. That prompted me to ask for advice and a writer who is successful told me to get my web site of books back on immediately regardless of how satisfied I am with it. That was yesterday. It is on there now. There were a list of other things as well and I will get to it. Some suggestions is belong to a club with other writers, get my books into the stores (that I cannot do right now) go on amazon (they do not take ebooks from individual writers) etc....So, I have work do to. I will do my best because I do love to write stories. It is fun. However, I would like the time to write them and had to put the "Internet Murders" down for a while though my brain is buzzing to return. But for now it is back to psychotherapy, deciding what I can and cannot attend for seminars etc... So, for you Canadians I hope you had a nice and safe and fun Canada Day! For you Americans, I hope you have a nice and safe Jul 4th. And for the rest of the world, don't hesitate to buy my books and if you want to keep it simple, download my ebook. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment