Saturday 24 December 2022

Wishing you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New

Baby it's cold outside. It's so cold I don't even want to deliver presents to the neighbours. Thankfully two came for some treats and I was able to exchange. However, some seemed to come and disappear like Santa Clause. I am so thankful for the team who shovels my snow. Brrrrrrrrr, cold outside. I am thankful that our city has kept the warming centres open and that the mayor is trying to find homes for the homeless. He is the best. That is why our city keeps voting for him. No one should be out in the cold during our cold winters. I am always happy to see how good triumphs over evil which is evident during Christmas, as people reach out to others and help. Mr Attitude wants me to wish you all a joyful time (no he doesn't, hence the name). I want to wish you a peaceful and thankful Christmas. This time of the year can be very difficult for many. Please be kind during this season. A sincere smile, sincere greeting and love can be felt. From my family to yours, I wish you the best. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment