Thursday 29 December 2022

Harry Potter - on Christmas Eve?

Ok, I did it on Christmas Eve. I picked the last show just because there are so many people seeing Harry Potter and of course I didn't want to get sick. I did prior to Christmas and that really set me back. It was some strain of the flu which I already shared with you. As you know I love the theatre. However, though I found the play amazing with the acting and visual effects (probably the best I have seen to date) and that I got a Christmas bulb as a souvenir was wonderful, it was a tad dark for Christmas. I would say it is more appropriate for Hallowe'en. Oh well, but great just the same. That I had front row seats is a bonus. The play has been extended for six more months. It was packed. Of course there was a snow storm as well to contend with but when you live in the city it is easy to call "taxi." I normally love to see the Christmas show at Niagara and though I could get free tickets this year, it was not meant to be. Chuck it all in for experience - Christmas, stick to Christmas stuff. It is not over yet. There is still New Years Eve. I wish you all a wonderful time. The Christmas season can be difficult. Try to find time for yourself to wrap up the year and to look forward to making some changes for the New Year if you like. Small steps are always easier than big strides. Have some inner reflections. Check in with your soul. Take care of yourselves during this time. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment