Saturday 31 December 2022

The Year is Coming to an end - Time to reflect, celebrate for a new Year!!!!!

I was watching the news and did not have to hear the stats at how Canadians feel about the state of the world. We have China believing they are superior, we have North Korea confusing fireworks with missiles and of course the supreme - Puta - I mean Putin who believes that Peace is Ukraine surrendering their land and people, while it bombards it consistently responsible for the loss of so many lives of children, the elderly, mothers etc....How proud Puta should be. I mean Putin. I have never noticed such extremes of leaders. Ukraine has not only gained my respect but I also have a little flag they gave me at one of their festivals which I have on display on my porch. I feel so sorry for the Russian people who have such a coward for a leader who just causes so much suffering and for what? Greed. However, we don't need to tolerate all this for long. There will be change. There must be change. I was thinking of how much havoc men of simple minds have created. I am not even going to talk about the Taliban. I think all the women there should escape and have those creatures, not worthy to be called men dissipate. This is my hope for the new year. That people realize how much power the general public has and to not only be aware but decide how to use it. We have choices and sometimes people can become so sad and accustomed to a feeling of hopelessness that they just surrender to their circumstances. However, only a spark is required to light up and see through the darkness. The holidays can be a difficult time as people suffer the loss of families they no longer have, tolerate the families they do and struggle living in a questionable economic time. How would you sum the end of the year and what do you have to look forward to the future? Look at us!!!!!!!! Look at the Ukraine people how they fight galantly for their right of country. What amazing leadership. Look at those who have much help those who do not. Look at the average person at home who makes such a difference in what may seem trivial by just a smile who may change the perspective of another. I think we have more good, than bad. It just seems that bad has power to overshadow good, but it does not. It is fleeting. I see the positivity of people all the time. I see how people who are suffering can take that step they need to rise out of their pit. I see the good in people. My hope for 2023 is that we unite more as a world, we help each other more, we take global warming seriously, we take archaic wars and make it obsolute by removing small men from powerful positions and throwing them where they belong - in a jail cell. I want for myself to continue helping people to heal, to take my writing more seriously in finding a traditional publisher and to recognize the scams. I want to enjoy my pet for as long as possible as he achieves 20 years of life. I hope for another summer with him while he continues to enjoy life. I see travel in my future and more times with family and friends. I wish you all a Happy New Year. If you are celebrating tonight - be safe. Happy New Year and blessings for the future. God speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment