Thursday 22 December 2022

The Internet Murders continues

Philip left him and entered the room. Sandra was sitting up against an array of pillows. “Hi, I’m Philip.” She focused intently on him. Philip realized that his charm did not affect this woman. “My partner and I were first on the scene when you were attacked.” She looked out at Tomasso who was flirting with the nurse. “I guess I am in great hands,” she replied sarcastically, casually looking out at Tomasso. “Don’t let his looks fool you. He is very smart.” “I’m noticing.” She remained stone faced. “I’m sorry about what happened to you. I am wondering if you can remember anything?” Sandra was wondering why she was so defensive. She wanted to know who did this to her. Her body ached, but she was managing to eat. “I remember sitting at my desk and being attacked from behind.” Sandra had remembered more since she first awakened from the horror. “I flipped him and was running away. I thought I had made it, but the door wouldn’t open. I don’t really remember anything after that. I think I saw you once before though, but not there.” “I came to the hospital before to see you, but you[…]” Excerpt From: Silva Redigonda. “The Internet Murders. www.sivaredigonda.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment