Wednesday 23 November 2022

Christmas is coming to town - This Christmas one free book of Hey Guy for all orders at www.silvaredigonda.ca

It is the Christmas season, so with every order of any book (ebooks excluded), I will throw in a copy of Hey Guy Buy Me. Regarding my new book, I have turned down all the offers I have had from Publishers to date. I learned from a neighbour who wants to publish her late husband's book (who was also my dear friend) that I have not been sending out enough. He and I never discussed the business side, only our love of reading and writing. ( I cannot shut down my practice to accomplish what she suggested). Christmas time is busy for my practice as is the entire winter so once I have the time to focus more on traditional publishing, I shall give it the attention it needs. More of that another time. Be a sport and buy a book. I don't care where you are in the world. I will reach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment