Friday 4 November 2022

TGIF (Thank God it's Friday - to those from countries who may not feel this) and Tid bits

I have caught up with client work and am doing fairly well. Since the loss of Holy Terror, I took the time to baby Mr Attitute who is replacing much of Holy Terror's duties, such as greeting me with kisses every morning and trying to imitate her vocal cords. We are almost back to normal. I am still waiting for Revenue Canada to do my taxes after contacting them four times. Really? I have caught up with telling them how annoyed I am. I am behind in paper work which is normal and my book stuff has taken a back seat. I had sent out my last book for traditional publishing and am waiting for two more responses. Traditional is difficult to find when you are an independant author, however, it is possible. I have reached out with my own self publisher and told her what I am doing. I need to reach out to more traditional publishers and again that could be a full time job. Authors have become big business for scammers and publishers who are finding ways to diminish costs. It does get tiresome. So, I have had to put that aside since my practice gets busier in the Fall when the sun is not so bright. I have another three day conference with the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists which I will be attending on-line and have managed ideas to work around it. I have taken much more education hours than I need, but I think it is important to keep up to date with whatever is out there. My hair has gotten darker because my hairdresser cannot keep me as a blond. I have decided to continue seeing him to wash and set and to find another who knows how to provide me with my favourite colour of the moment. I shall keep him, because he is funny and charming. I wish he would take half the courses I do so he could learn how to colour. How complicated can it be? Oh boy. I have received my flu shot and will be getting my 5th vaccine for the pandemic. What fun. So, that is all for now. Today will be a short day and then my weekend arrives. I am really looking forward to it. It is supposed to be 20 tomorrow and I am debating putting up my Christmas lights while it is still warm. However, I am still in the Hallowe'en spirit. I normally get into the Christmas spirit at the first fall of snow. It energizes me like the sun. I was actually looking at a Christmas bus trip to Florida just incase I may want to do that in the future. I love travel. However, I don't know if I can be in the Christmas spirit when it is beautiful and sunny and I can go swimming? Time will tell. For now, I am busy working but keeping it balanced. Also, if you are a charity organization in Toronto I can provide you with copies of my first book, "Hey Guy Buy Me". It does need to be a legitmate charity so scammers, I am not in the mood for you. I stopped providing pro bono therapy because I was reminded by Revenue Canada that I am not a charity organization so cannot claim anything if I do that. My books however, I will not claim but am able to help charities, because it was my first book and I ordered lots. Of course I never made that mistake again. Live and learn. So that is all for now. I have lots of notes for you. So be patient with me. If you want to buy my books or ebooks regardless of where you are in the world, please feel free to order from me directly at www.silvaredigonda.ca or ebooks through my site or Indigo. Have a wonderful weekend. Mr Attitude is howling for me to privide him with fresh air and fresh lunch. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment