Friday 8 May 2015

Check up the update of my website www.redigondapsychotherapy.com

Just want to let you know that I have brought my web site up to date and I hope you check it out and like it. I realized thet the background pictures I had, hid some of what I had typed so it is much clearer. I also still had myself at school and I completed all that a while ago. Did I mention I am taking a photography class for fun? I don't know what I was thinking. Because I am missing classes because of work/seminars, my instructor has given me homework to take pictures. I told him I did not really have the time. He suggested I update my web with pictures. Smart guy! So, I am kind of cheating. I did post my pictures that we took as a class at the Toronto Distillery Disrict and I also uploaded some pictures I had already taken. I will try to get more up before I go to class to appease him and to have more pictures for you. I will be selling my book, For Love of Country Military Police at the Jun 20, 2015 Street Fair at Oakwood and Rogers in Toronto. I hope to see some of you there. Friends bring coffee. I will continue to sell, "Hey Guy Buy Me" as well. I am still waiting for my ebook but as soon as I get that I will start a separate web for that. I write for fun only and it is very very separate from my work as a therapist. Enjoy the weather!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment