Friday 15 May 2015

Ebook posted on silvaredigonda.com website

I have had a very busy week but I somehow managed to get my ebook and not waste anytime placing it on a new website. It needs a lot of work and I have to still put up the sale of the two hardcovers, "Hey Guy Buy Me" and "For Love of Country Military Policewoman". After that I can work on improving the design. The book "For Love of Country Military Policewoman is 396 pages and it provides a tease for my third book, "The Internet Murders". My books to date have nothing to do with therapy. "Hey Guy Buy Me" took me two months to write on my breaks and it was such fun. My ebook now posted is my life, my bio so to speak. It is my story from my perspective. We all have a story to tell and I have written mine. That story will span 20 years of my story as a Military Policewoman in the Canadian Armed Forces from 1974 - 1994. In the story I move to present times and the past. I do not mince words and write as I felt during that time. It was a rite of passage, my own. I hope some of you will buy it and there is an area where you can write what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment