Thursday 30 January 2014

Veteran - I am talking to you. One suicide is one too many.

     This morning I have received quite a few emails about veterans dying at their own hand, veterans being disrespected and one husband of a veteran who committed suicide getting a notice that 500 dollars or so was required to be paid back because of her death.  Really???? I know that common sense is a fallacy.  I also know that average intelligence is not that great.....but really????? In the case of the latter there was an appology.  This is one year that I can honestly say I do not know who to vote for at any government level.  It seems to be a fiasco.  There is no team work at problem solving and if anyone knows about team work, it is the military.

     My interest is counselling veterans and their families.  There is no shame in getting help.  It takes guts to get help.  I turn no veteran away due to financial difficulties.

     If you are thinking of committing suicide please do not do that.  With help you can over come that though you do not think that now.  What have you got to lose?



Veteran helping Veterans!!!!



         

No comments:

Post a Comment