Thursday 9 January 2014

Finished writing my second book today

     What a day!  What a week!  I have finally finished my second book.  This one is a handful.  My friend Chris has agreed to edit it.  I am so pleased.  His degree is in creative writing and I think he is a much better writer than I could ever be.  He and I were in the same creative writing class when I was taking a break from psychology.   He could bring pastries and smells to life.  Yes sireeeee.
     
     This cold, storm, and power failure has provided me with an unexpectant holiday.  It gave me the opportunity to write and to study.  Saturday I shall have my oral.  I hope my car makes it.

      I owe you one poem about the postman and I owe Chris a reposting of a paper on evolution.  I shall post one each week.  As soon as I get a breather I will continue my third book.  I have one chapter done.  That will be fun to write.  That will be definitely fiction.  No confusion there.  In the meantime I will try to wrap up with everything that is happening.

      Over 100 books of "Hey Guy Buy Me"  has gone missing so if you see a copy being sold aside from where I have indicated they should be selling from please let me know.   The price is 9.95 and I have never reduced the price.  Should you want a copy, send a cheque to my office and I will mail you a signed copy anywhere in the world for free.  Postage has gone up 40% so that is a deal.  I haven't been to the post office since the power failure and hope that what I heard is inaccurate.  I am still annoyed that they want to lay off so many posties.   They work so hard and deserve much more respect.  The posties were still working in this freeze.  Even the airport knew that their employees should not be working out in the cold and they were protected.

      Anyhow, I am looking forward to another exciting year.

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment