Friday 17 January 2014

ER Physician wants his dog back. Help him get his Shih tzu back. City Pulse and CTV news tell story…..

     I tape the news and watch it daily.  I switched from City Pulse when they moved locations. I thought that the news was too focused, on their move.  I switched to CTV News.  Recently however, I have been taping both.  I like the human interest stories that City Pulse provides and I like the Consumer reports that CTV provides.
     Last night my heart went out to the news of an Emergency Room doctor, who came back from a holiday, to find his little dog missing from the care facility he had been placed at.  I think that would be a nightmare for many pet owners.  I myself have not taken a holiday because my pets do not like people.  They are rescue animals and know how mean people can be.  One, however is becoming more bold in her mannerism. Not knowing anything but love for quite a few years she is getting more curious at receiving kindness from others.  They are a priority in my decisions.  I have accepted them as my responsibility for their life time.
   

    I  provide treats for the area dogs who come to visity me and a Shih Tzu is one of my favorites.  I also had a family member own a Shih Tzu and he broke everyone's heart when he had to be put down at the recommendation of the vet.  We can tell a lot of the owner about how well an animal is taken care of.
   Abuse of animals should be taken very seriously because they are so helpless and violence and atrocity against animals expand to people eventually.  That is why I have a special place in my heart for children and animals because they are innocent and vulnerable.

    The news revealed that people as far as the States are tormenting this physician who is trying so desparately to get his dog back.  They are phoning him and telling him horrible things that I shall not repeat because I am aware of copy cats too well.  I admire this physician whose ultimate goal is to reunite with his dog.  Here is a man whose job it is to save lives.  If I had to have a life and death situation to save me, I would want him to be my doctor because that same devotion and determination he has to get his dog back is probably the same intensity that saves lives.

    I think it is sad that people can be so heartless to someone who wants his dog back.  I hope he is returned.  I hope that the dog was taken in by someone who saw him in the streets and adopted him as I adopted mine.  The only difference is that mine did not have anyone who loved them or cared for them.  
Do what I have always done.  Ensure that the animal does not belong to anyone.  Losing a pet is painful at the best of times.  Trying to find your pet and getting horrible calls is another.  Toronto why not look around you today and see if you can find this adoreable Shih Tzu who belongs with his ER doctor who loves him and needs him so he can get back to saving your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment