Search This Blog

Friday 31 May 2024

Festival of Authors - (Toronto Harbourfront) Come and meet me and buy Ominous for $25.00 - Bring cash (receipts provided of course)

Next Saturday, not tomorrow, I will be down at the Waterfront with the Crime Writers of Canada from 11:00 to 7pm selling my books. I am going to bring all four of my books but two are about crime so I hope it is ok. I will be selling "Hey Guy Buy Me" for $5.00; "For Love of Country Military Police Woman" $19.95; "The Internet Murders" for 14.95 and of course "Ominous", my new release, for $24.95. I will provide you with a reminder next week. I do believe there is an entrance fee for this one. I have been so busy this year that I haven't had time to write my next book though there is a preview for you. If I ever get organized, I will be able to start. Mr Attitude swatted the St Bernard next door yesterday and he looked like he was going to attack the alarm man this morning.....I may have to put him in jail. Naw!!!!!At 21 years of age he is becoming less scared and more territorial. I have created a monster. When I was dancing he debated jumping on me but I realized in time. That would have been a knock out for me. He loves it when I pick him up to dance. Since I wasn't doing that, he almost didn't give me a choice. I therefore picked up the little guy and we danced. I love the little guy but boy what Attitude! Good talk. Have a good weekend. Come and say hello next week. If we are friends or related, I take my coffee small and black........ You may always purchase a book from me directly or on my web site. www.silvaredigonda.ca If you have a book store, reading club etc..... in Toronto or area, I am available for any meet and greet.

No comments:

Post a Comment