Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2024

Amazon Mexico is selling Hey Guy Buy Me without my authority

I was selling my books on Amazon but due to problems, I have stopped which didn't until I actually spoke to a representative from Canada Amazon and the USA. I found the USA more helpful. No one claimed responsibilty for Mexico. USA tried to communicate with them. I should let you know that when I first published Hey Guy Buy Me, I shipped about 100 books to Amazon. When I decided not to sell on Amazon any longer, I requested my books back. I was asked if I would offer them to charity. I refused. Then they mysteriously vanished. I took the loss. However, now Mexico is selling Hey Guy Buy Me and of course they offer no English dialogue for me to argue. They are also charging me $43.40 a month. So I have cancelled any further payment with Amazon, period. Certainly do not ever pay $100.00 for a $9.95 book. If you ever have doubts of any of my books or ebooks out there, don't hesitate to contact me. At the moment, I am selling my books, myself, through my own website. Unless, I receive royalties, this will continue. Good talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment