Saturday 14 October 2023

Men's Conference was interesting

Well I missed the socializing and food but it was interesting. I will be sharing information with you next week. It began with difficulty because Professors from Israel of course could not attend. We did have slides from one but it was difficult to keep up because it was read quite fast. I don't have copies of the slides though some of the Researchers said they would provide them. They were from 10 different countries I believe. I attended the end of a speaker from Capetown, UK, States, Canada (of course), Japan,and I think Sweden. It was a two day conference from about 0900 to 1700 daily with a good lunch break in between. I get a break next week and then the following week I will be attending the American Association of Family Therapy. That exhausted me last year and I am sure it will do the same this year. I find it difficult to sit quietly for three days in a row without the socializing which I enjoy so much. Oh well. I am always eager to keep up with the information that is out there. I shall be providing you with information from the conference beginning next week. Remember that this conference was open to all. Have a safe weekend. Good talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment