Wednesday 25 October 2023

Getting ready for my conference. Dancing with the Stars tribute.......

Ok, I thought I would have more time, but apparently not. I have to book my lectures in advance. Next week I should have more time so I will just talk a bit. Last night I watched Dancing With the Stars and watched the beautiful tribute they performed for Len Goodman. I watched him for many years on the show and didn't realize how much he was loved. I am glad. They actually had me in tears as I watched their grief expressed. During these difficult times in the world with Russia's invasion, Hamas' path of destruction on line and live and with countries needing to defend themselves resulting in innocents being killed, is a difficult period. There is so much suffering on all sides. We are seeing that we have not learned from history. We all need to feel safe, have a roof over our heads, be able to have food to sustain us and be able to sleep in peace. Try to spend time in nature, establish a relationship with God and if you don't believe in God, spend time in nature and reflect on yourself and the positives in your lives. Surround yourself with people who love you and care for you. If you don't have that, join social clubs that enhance positivity. Choose a hobby if you don't have one, or add another. Sing.......dance........listen to music......do something nice for someone, even if it is just a smile. Limit your social media. Turn off notifications each day for at least a half hour....try it and most of all be kind to yourself. You deserve it. For now I wish you a peaceful week. I have lots to share and always feel free to reach out. Next week I shall have more time. Take care. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment