Tuesday 23 May 2017

Heart felt prayers and sorrow for Manchester

It is a very sad day for Manchester. The youngest child killed is only eight years old. I normally do not make remarks when terrorism strikes because I realize they thrive on it. I also try to avoid politics. However, today I want to break that silence because that too can be victory. Last night while I watched the news I also felt sorry for the terrorists because I cannot imagine what it is like to be driven with so much hate. I have felt hatred near me and it was quite powerful. I cannot imagine how much hatred is fueled among themselves. This has nothing to do with the goodness of religion. This has all to do with darkness and evil. I believe that good is the majority and will prevail. Our children are our most precious. To all the families and survivors and citizens, you know the world cries with you. Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment