Monday 22 May 2017

Available to see new clients.........More books to sell

I want to let you know that I am available to see new clients. My price has remained at 100. for a fifty minute session. I do accommodate people for payment. People have the option of paying what they can in their sessions and owing the rest without interest according to their own payment plan. Receipts are provided which can be claimed on Health Benefits section when you do your own income tax (Canada). I am with certain insurance and EAP programs however if I am not with the particular plan you have, you need to pay in advance and claim through your own insurance plans/EAP. Check to see if you are covered for seeing a Registered Psychotherapist in Ontario. I do provide Telephone Counselling however some standard paperwork is required before hand. An appointment is also required. I have written books for fun which has nothing to do with my work. Writing is a hobby and I do sell them at www.silvaredigonda.com. I am presently re-assessing what is best for my practise and book selling. To connect with Canada Post I need a Canadian Company so I am presently researching my options. That's it for today. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment