Friday 2 June 2017

Starting Group Therapy list - update

Well it has been beautiful and with the nicer weather I like being out more. Last weekend I took advantage of Doors Open Toronto. We actually have a tv that belonged to Elvis Presley and one to Marilyn Monroe at Zoomers Radio and Tv museum. They also gave out free ice-cream and I do recommend a visit there. They offer daily tours at about 4pm, but I would check before going there. I did not get a tour because it would have meant waiting for an extra hour and I had already seen everything else. I was also at Scarborough water treatment plant and they told me that the water in Toronto is one of the cleanest. I believe it. Then I was out at the West end visiting a historical house. It was a fun weekend. I have one more two hour talk to listen to about aging and memory at York University and will like to write about that for you next week unless something more interesting comes around. I like going to York and love bumping into people I know. It never fails. I have been asked over and over again by different organizations and people if I could charge almost next to nothing and I simply cannot. My expenses are over the top and I keep myself educated, etc....... However, what I can do is begin group therapies for people who are interested in that. I suggest that anyone interested should either phone me or email me directly and let me know if they want to be on a list for group therapy. Also let me know if you are ok with being in a general group or being in a specific group. Of course I also need a list of dates and times availablity. I am willing to begin with three people and then grow to no more than six. It may be surpising how close you may become in groups. So let me know if you are interested. Sessions would be weekly for two months at a time. Everyone needs to compile the standard paperwork and what is shared in group needs to be kept confidential. I wish you all a lovely weekend. Go outside and get some sun and play. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment