Friday 30 June 2017

Canada celebrates 150!!!!!!!! Thank you for being my home.

As of tomorrow because I am working today, I will be celebrating each and every day for our birthday. I welcome all Americans to come and see us party. I spent two holidays celebrating the States party,in the States, once in Norfolk and the other at Disney World. I used to envy how Americans celebrated their birthday and we have finally caught up. Toronto should be going strong for four days. Can't wait! I bought a berry pie with only various berries all from Canada, whipping cream, strawberries etc.......I tried to buy all Canadian but my new Canada celebration slippers with cute flags come from China. Thank you China for making them so cute. It is hard to buy all Canadian if you don't read the small print. My flag pole is busted so I won't be able to fly my flag, but I have a tiny one for the car. Happy Birthday Canada and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment