Thursday 1 November 2012

It was a Happy Hallowe'en!

I used to go all out with Hallowe'en by dressing up myself prior to giving out candies.  However, after having one teen look at me in horror and run away in terror, I have tried to seem more harmless by removing my scream mask and showing my unscary self.  After that episode, I hung my mask on a pole for someone to steal.  Last year I just used fake blood on my face and walked up the street for something, when a neighbour of mine approached me at the verge of tears.  She thought I had been hurt.  This year I wore my stress out kitty shirt and black leggings as I provided treats to the young, teens and adults.  I also gave out two dog treats to some cute big dogs in costume.  I thought the rain would keep many away but I still gave out treats to 119 people of all sizes and two pooches.  Marshmallow was a hit this year followed by chocolate and chips.  I had a minimal of candy.   It was a fun Hallowe'en even after the remnants of Sandy.

     To my neighbours, South, I am sorry of the devastation this storm has caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment