Thursday 9 June 2022

Hey Guy Buy Me - selling for five bucks you say? On sale forever.............Did not make me rich after all....Why?????? Word on the Street, Sat % Sun (11&12 Jun 22) www.silvaredigonda.ca

Preface Ok, I should not call you an idiot. I am sorry. Am I really sorry? Let me think…. (Thinking)…..Nope... but I am going to help you. We are going to develop an honest relationship. I am going to help you learn how to talk to women without making a complete fool of yourself. Now I am the teacher and you are the student. I am a woman and you are (well I don’t know who you are, do I?) ..Hopefully, you are a guy who bought my book, not to make me rich, but to make yourself rich….No, not with money (not for you, for me? Maybe….if enough of you exist and buy my book……who knows?) You will acquire the ability to talk to women without blowing it constantly. I know a lot of you exist but I don’t know if you are brave enough to buy my comments. I am not going to be sensitive about this. Ok I am going to try, so I am not going to call you an idiot, geek, etc…. You may pay for my tuition, so I can learn more about how to help you. Perhaps I can become more sensitive so I don’t hurt your feelings……Let’s get real! You should buy this book if girls (women) scare you. You should buy this book if you need four beers before you can talk to a girl (woman). You should buy this book if you want to learn from the Master. Actually I don’t have my Master’s yet…..Will a Bachelor of Arts do??????? I hope I don’t traumatize you, but maybe you need a little wake up. Well, enough chatter. Let’s get on with it. (Come and see me at my booth rain or shine or snow E24A.)

No comments:

Post a Comment