Tuesday 7 June 2022

Come and See Me at Word On the Street - I am at booth E24A

Hi, This week I will like to focus on my book event for the year at Word on The Street. I will cut and paste excerpts of my book each day until Friday. Saturday and Sunday I shall be at Queens Park from 12:00 to 7:00 pm on Saturday, 11 Jun 22 and from 10:00 a.m to 6:00 pm, Sunday, 12 Jun 22. I will be giving out bookmarks to you folks so you don't get lost when reading my books. I do hope to see you there. I liked it much at the waterfront these past few years but it looks like we went back home. I did finish my next book but it is not ready for you yet. By next year at the latest it shall be done. Looking forward to seeing you! If you happen to be a friend of mine please bring me black coffee, no sugar and a boston cream donut if you are so inclined. I have attached a map for you to find me. I am at Booth E24A once again near St Joseph Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment