Monday 21 June 2021

Scam Alert : Please don't reply to these emails. No one will ever give you this. You would fare better with losing money on a lottery ticket.

Hi, I know that I am a stranger to you but I ask for your understanding as you read this email. I am Lee Byungha from Gunsan, South Korea. I want to transfer the sum of eighteen million three hundred thousand Great British pound ( £18,300,000.00 GBP ) to your bank account. I want to immigrate to your country where I intend to buy a house in your country and also invest in a good business there. I am also willing to invest in your company or project for a yearly return on investment. When you help me to succeed with this plan, I will give you some of the eighteen million three hundred thousand Great British pound to show appreciation for your help. How you can help me to succeed with this plan are as follows; 1.You will provide your bank account in your country where the eighteen million three hundred thousand Great British pound ( £18,300,000.00 GBP ) will be paid into or transferred into 2. You will safekeep the money for me pending when I can come to your country to meet you. I am waiting for your reply at my email address written below:

No comments:

Post a Comment