Sunday 3 March 2019

Scam alerts again - This gets tiresome but if you get these don't be deceived.

As I have stated, I am posting scams which I get offered very often. So many people lose money because of these fraudsters who prey on others. Hopefully we can develop a system to expose and arrest these people who cause so much misery to those they victimize. I have not listed this person's reply email address. "I apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for important offer, how are you and your family over there? My name is Mrs. Betty Stewart I want to donate my inheritance to the less privileged people in the society. I work as contractor and business woman. I want to donate my inheritance to the less privileged people in the society. I live alone and have no family, relatives or child presently i lost my beloved husband and two kids on 18 July 2007 in a plane crash during landing on the Airport in Sao Paulo, Brazil .I am suffering from Stomach Cancer and have undergone series of cancer treatments but to no avail, i am presently in a special Government hospital for a cancer operation. After the test result, my doctor said that I have short time to live in life, for this reason I got your email address on internet and I am contacting you because I have no option again. I save my personal money the sum of 5.5Million Euros in the Bank now that I have short time to live I want you to stand as my representative in your country and build either Mosque or church for people over there in your city or help any orphanage home or poor people with my money. If you can accept to be my representative then I will give you 30% of the total amount as your commission and you will use the balance 70 % for the project. Please I need an honest person who will take very good care of this project. If you are capable to handle this project, then I will tell you further step to take. I suffer a lot in my life and I am very much afraid of dying without knowing the destination of my property, I hardly sleep at night and during the day because I do not want to die without having donated all the property I have otherwise I think it would be a mess. Hope to hear from you even if you’re not interested on this email" and another. I have xxxx what I think is inappropriate language: "Hi! As you may have noticed, I sent you an email from your account. This means that I have full access to your account: At the time of hacking your accountxxxxxxxxxxxx had this password: xxxxxxxxxxxx You can say: this is my, but old password! Or: I can change my password at any time! Of course! You will be right, but the fact is that when you change the password, my malicious code every time saved a new one! I've been watching you for a few months now. But the fact is that you were infected with malware through xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that you visited. If you are not familiar with this, I will explain. Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device. This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it. I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence from e-mail and messangers. Why your antivirus did not detect my malware? Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent. I made a video showing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and in the right half you see the video that you watched. With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks. I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use. If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $798 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin"). My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1B3Lx1t4CQSt3ck85bqzGHC9TeEQGANhUR After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again. I give you 48 hours to pay. I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter. Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address. I do not make any mistakes. If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed. Bye!" Don't believe it when and if you get these emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment