Monday 11 March 2019

My next book is a slow process

I have only written ten pages of my next book. This book will be very different from my other three. This will be a horror story based on God and the Devil and us. It will be fiction with a theological theme. It should scare the beegeeses out of you. I do my best writing in the morning when my brain is fresh. However, I also maintain a very balanced life especially because of my work. Helping people with psychological concerns can be quite draining at times and that is why I never take on more clients unless I can give each and every one my entire persona to help them on their journey. It is important for me to constantly monitor myself. I am very happy and content with who I am. I live in the present but am always prepared with options for my future. So, my priority is my work and for me to be my best at it, with focus on self care and professional development. With that is fun. I love people and love having fun. I also have a sense of humour which is not always appreciated, but I sure do. This next book writing is only allowed to time, when all else is done. I keep re-writing it and altering it more than my other books. I love to write and though it is a hobby, it is one I thoroughly enjoy. So this next book will be scary and well worth reading (I think all my books are). This book will be dedicated to another family member. So if you have not ordered anything please do so on line at www.silvaredigonda.com. Mabe then it may become more than a hobby. Indigo also carries my ebooks (two). Have a great day and tomorrow I will write more about any conference I have attended. As you know I am a tad behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment