Tuesday 9 October 2018

Vietnam eating dogs is bad for image tid bit news & chronic food deprivation world wide

Today is a day of paperwork, more paperwork and some other housekeeping stuff. This was in my paperwork to let you know something I thought was interesting, sad and humourous, depending on what you are reading. It came from CP 24 news which I watch and read at the same time. This was scrolled, I believe after 10 Sep. "Authorities in Vietnam's capital are urging residents to stop eating dog meat because it hurts the city's image." What image you say? No comment. "UN report says the number of people facing chronic food deprivation globally increased to 821 million in 2017." Shameful I say. It is time to really start tapping into our humanity and thinking clearly when we vote. Let's ensure we feed all people and ensure that the money does not get into the hands of tyrants and dictators.

No comments:

Post a Comment