Monday 27 March 2017

Finished Third book, "The Internet Murders"

Well I read the Internet Murders one final time with more amendments, corrections etc....This is more than I have done for the first two before sending it out. My book is not published yet. I have a few routines which I recommend for you too so no one steals your own creative writing. I mail a manuscript to myself, with my initials on the envelope at the seal. I enjoyed writing this book and I recommend for you to find something you love that makes you happy. If time permits I will try to find a publisher for this one. You can always self-publish. Making money writing books is not easy unless you are Stephen King etc......However, dive in and do it. There is nothing like seeing what you have written in book form. I will probably not have an ebook this time, because of people re-selling it without permission. I am also not giving any out anymore to organizations for the same reason. People should write their own books to sell. Anyhow, now I have to read a book for work and then I will dedicate some time to read for fun. I am reading a book by James Peterson right now but am hoping to read more in longer sittings. Next week I will return to providing my notes once again alternating from psychology to theology. In the meantime, ensure you have time for yourself to do what you love. Thank you for reading my blogs. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I do love to attend book readings and accept all invitations within reason and according to my schedule. I also provide talks regarding psychotherapy and couple/family therapy. Enjoy your week. Take time to relax. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment