Friday 3 March 2017

Update, third book

Ok, I am over a hundred pages of my second draft. I have made some changes and am surprised at how many errors I am finding, which means that I should look it over a third time. I do find this relaxing however, and I really like this book. It is my first actual fiction. It does advertise my city and some localities. I refer to a bar that does not exist and a police station that doesn't, so I should probably note that, so people don't go trying to find them. That just popped in my head. I will make the changes during the third reading. I hope I have motivated some of you to do your own creative writing, or begin writing a journal. I haven't had any questions, so you are all good. I am debating taking a very interesting course about the brain one of my previous classmates is tempting me with. However, I also have a conference next month. I need to think about this one. I don't normally take university courses unless I am using it towards a degree of some kind. However, for now I will enjoy most of the weekend and I hope you do too. Thank you for reading my blogs and also to those who have bought my books. Please make sure that the sites are legitmate. What are you doing with yourself? How do you relax? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment