Thursday 23 February 2017

Busy

It is that time of the year again. I have renewed my qualifications with the college, I have attended a few meetings and I have had to let go one of my volunteer positions I have considered, due to lack of time. I have many interests and I must admit I never volunteer but seem to get volunteered a lot. I am only one person and have to focus on my two businesses and their operation which keeps me busy enough. Unfortunately the web is open to scams and somehow my books and ebooks are being sold without my authorization. I live and learn so I will have to determine if it is worth having ebooks. I encourage people wanting my books or ebook to buy directly on my web site - www.silvaredigonda.com. Unfortunately because the web site is American based, dollars are American and the postage is not from Canada Post. That is another problem and once this expires I need to find something Canadian, so I can add Canada Post. Unfortunately, when I tried to determine how to add them to my site, the person was reading from a book. Canada Post - you need to hire IT people in this day and age. People may contact me directly to determine postage and cost to any country. I do things by the book. If you are in Toronto, you may pick up a book at my office. I am into 70 pages of my second draft. It can be confusing when you are editing and doing other things as well, but hopefully after my second vetting, I will be good to go. I cannot go over something over and over again. If I do it becomes work and is no longer fun. Today is a beautiful day at 15 degress which is obviously due to global warming. They have discovered a new galaxy I believe with 7 planets much like our own with their own sun. There is so much excitement and fortunately it would take about 700,000 years to get there, so they are safe from us. At least that is what the local news broadcasted minus they are safe from us. I added that part. We cannot even get along on our planet and are slowly or rapidly destroying it so if there is life anywhere else, they would be best to block us, from finding them, until we smarten up. Good luck with that. I have been hearing a lot about anti Muslim and anti Jews in Toronto lately and that is very sad indeed. I had actually thought we had achieved equality. Silly me. So, hang in there as I complete my final draft ( I am at page 70 and it really should not be a final draft but what the heck). Live dangerously when you write. So now if you want to write a story, please sit down and write it. I do not know how many people I have encountered who want to write and haven't. Do it. It's fun. Find that 30 minute or less to just write. If you do not want to write a story, you may consider writing a journal. That is very therapeutic. Bear with me for a few weeks more and then I will get back to writing my notes for you. Remember if you want to ask me anything, just write a note below and I will get it and respond. No charge. I am also available to communities, churches, schools etc....to speak about counselling/psychotherapy/pastoral etc..... Hey, if you have a bookstore, I am more than interested in selling my books and signing. I love that. So, til next week, have fun! Keep healthy! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment