Tuesday 14 February 2017

Completed writing book (draft), Happy Valentine and Veterans consider me for support group.

I am surprised at how much work I can complete in a relatively short time. I wrote my third book and that is very exciting for me. I had been sitting on it for a bit because life happens and I do write for fun. However, I did it. Now I just have to re-read it all, correct it, and make improvements where ever, I think it needs it. So, that will still be my focus for a bit before I begin to write out my psychology and theology notes for you again. It is amazing how many mistakes I find, every time I read over a paragraph. I can only get better - so no worries. I renewed my registration for my college and I paid for my spot at "Word on the Street." I am optimistic that my book will be published by then. While writing my book, I thought of two more murder mysteries. This is so much fun! However, I do think it is best that I write a book about psychotherapy, while I'm young. I am reaching out to veterans in the Toronto area again so I can start my support group. I would like two more to begin. Remember I am taking names. I wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day. This is a day that I encourage you to do something no matter how small for someone to brighten their day. It is amazing how a small gesture of kindness can warm a heart. Don't forget to do something for yourself. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment