Friday 10 February 2017

Update - 3rd book

I must admit, I do love to write stories. I am at page 152. I am hoping to build suspence at this point in time. Hey, I am feeling the suspence, so that is a good sign. As I reveiw my work and new thoughts pop into my mind, I make changes or decide to take a different route. People I have planned to die, I think they should probably live, so I can use them again in a sequence, if people like this book. I also get to like some of the characters and want them to live. It is fiction coming alive as I give them lives in my head. I am surprised at how much I get done in an hour. Sometimes I cheat and go overtime. When I am at a book sale, I often get people who want to know about writing. Sometimes it is a parent asking questions because he or she has an child who loves to write. I am certainly no expert with one or two fans. However, if writing is your passion, just do it. Don't worry how it is going to look. If you have an idea, go for it. Put it in writing. Idealy, as I have said before, I would be away somewhere and just focus on this book. I would love to just write in the morning, go out and have a long walk, and maybe return to write some more. In a few years, I may do just that. However, right now my first priority is me and my family, my clients second (I need to take care of me so I can take care of them) and 3rd my books. Of course my friends are right up there too. I have noticed that my second book is much better than my first. I hope this one will be even better. Wish me luck. If you want to try something - go for it. Having a hobby that relaxes you and makes you happy is beneficial. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment