Thursday 22 September 2016

"Hey Guy Buy Me" selling used for $45.00 plus shipping. Please don't fall for it.

Every once in awhile I like to type out my name and see what comes up. I do this mainly for advertisement purposes. Today I have to run to play but before I do, I ask you to be mindful when buying on line or anywhere else. My "Hey Guy Buy Me" sells for 9.95. To see it displayed for 45.00 is sort of sad. I know that people like to make money but really - 45? I sell, "For Love of Country - Military Policewoman" at a loss at $19.95. I write for fun. I am hoping to devote more time to writing books, but life always seems to get in the way. So, be mindful when you see a book being sold, to be sure that you are not cheated. Regarding Psychotherapy I realize that there are communities that don't offer my services. Make sure that who ever you do decide to see is qualified for the work that they do. I am still in the process of establishing myself. I do charge $100. for 50 minutes and know that I could charge more but do not. I think that is a good price in regards to my education and experience. You can claim it as a health benefit in your income tax. I believe you have to have $1000. expenses of health benefits before you can claim, however always check since there are always changes. Right now, I believe that is how it works. There are so many scams out there. Be careful and research anything you find on line. I wish you a nice day, a nice weekend and hope to see you at Word on the Street. If not, I will let you know how it went next week. Have you been a survior of a scam? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment