Wednesday 21 September 2016

Word on The Street this Sunday at the Waterfront. Come and visit my booth.

It is that time of the year for me again. I shall be selling my two books (which I write for pleasure only)at booth 153. Look for my sign "Hey Guy Buy Me." I will be at the East side of the waterfront by the Power plant. Do come and buy a book if you have not, or just come by and say hello. I love writing and unfortunately do not have the time to focus on my writing as much as I would like at this time. However, I shall continue and find a way to make time. Regarding my third book, I do need a few weeks to just focus on the ending with no distractions which is not possible right now. I am hoping to find that time in several months. November 8, 2016, I shall be returning to "Show Case" at York University, in Central Sqare. You may buy my books there, if you cannot go to "Word on the Street". If you have a passion why not start to work on it? What is stopping you? If you do not have a passion - why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment