Tuesday 22 September 2015

"Word on the Street" this Sunday at the Harborfront

Well it is that time of the year when I will be at "Word on the Street." This year it will be at the Harbourfront rather than Queen's Park. You will find me at Booth 180, under the sign "Hey Guy Buy Me." I will be signing and selling both of my books. For those of you who do not know, I have a website www.silvaredigonda.com where I have an ebook and mail my second book, For Love of Country: Military Policewoman, as well as my first. I have actually had to put on pause my third book "The Internet Murders." When you love to do two things, you have to balance it. I could easily write more if that is all I was doing, however, I also love to help people and so I give them priority and put my books on hold. I do love reading and movies and story telling. My second book is written much better than my first. I have never really been a business person so this side of the house has been a learning experience. I have always worked in the service for people and has I have grown older, I continue to do this in a more serene fashion. So, do not hesitate to buy my books and I will ship them to you. Check out my site. If you are in Toronto do come and say hello and better still buy a book or two. Remember, my books have nothing to do with my practice. I will eventually write something on psychotherapy and spirituality but for now I like to write for fun only. My first book is very silly and fun which to my surprise some felt it was very therapuetic but remember it was not designed to be so. It is comedy. My second book is written with my heart and soul and I am always interested to hear what people think of it. So enjoy your week, balance your life and do not forget to have fun. If you are in need of therapy do not hesitate to contact me. I do charge 100.00 a fifty minute hour and can no longer make any exceptions due to ethics. However, I do see people weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and sporadically. I also give homework unless someone really hates homework. Mental health is so important, as important as physical health. I do hope that eventually Canada will encorporate mental health as part of benefits for all people. I am associated with some health plans but cannot reveal who they are due to non-disclosure agreements. Why not begin today to start writing about what you think and feel? What happens when you do that? What do you think? Have a great week and don't forget to visit me at the Harbourfront if you are in Toronto. We have a very beautiful city. silva

No comments:

Post a Comment